- Last class!
- Looking ahead to the future of P2k
- Looking back on the past and the original P2K mission
- Anthony Salerno Bio: Anthony is currently the Director of KIPP Through College at KIPP Austin Public Schools in Austin, Texas. In his role as Director, Anthony has built out college access and persistence programming to support all KIPP Austin students, alumni, and families on the pathway to and through college. During his tenure at KIPP Austin Public Schools, Anthony also had the opportunity to teach 8th grade American History at KIPP Austin College Prep during the 2006-07 and 2007-08 school years. Prior to his arriving at KIPP Austin, Anthony worked at New York City College of Technology at the City University of New York where he was the lead academic advisor and career counselor for a Title V program that helped place incoming freshman, the majority of whom were low-income and/or first generation students, into career-based learning communities to increase persistence and graduation. Anthony received a B.A. in English with a minor in Secondary Education from Brooklyn College. Outside of school, when he’s not running around the backyard with his three kids and border collie, Anthony can be found working in his garden or tackling woodworking projects in his garage.
- Keep mentoring! Check in with Maretta/Quinn for updates
- Complete end-of-semester mentee reflection (in the syllabus)